Thursday, November 26, 2015

How to write a simple cover letter?



November 12, 2015
Human Resources Management
Bay Development Ltd.
House-35, Road-3/B
Gulshan-2, Dhaka

Subject : Applying for the post of an executive (Sales).

Dear Sir,
I am writing in response to your advertisement published in “ The daily Star” dated on November  10, 2015. The position requirements and my skills are a perfect match.
As you’ll see on my enclosed resume, I have the educational background , professional experience, and track record for which you are searching. In addition , I’m self motivated and enthusiastic and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your firms success.

I can give you the assurance that meeting with me will not be a waste of your time and I will make myself available at your convenience , during or outside of normal business hours.

Sincerely,
Suhag Rana
Attachment: (1) A complete resume.
                    (2) ...............................
                    (3) ..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment